Friday, July 6, 2012

Baby Crue update

Yesterday I had yet another Dr. appointment. I went in for an ultrasound first to check his growth and to measure his ventricles in his brain and my amniotic fluid. Unfortunately the fluid in his brain has increased...It's not uncommon for that to happen, but it just suck. Also my amniotic fluid is very low. It's at 4.5 and they don't like to see it go below 8. My Doc told me to take it easy and drink lots of water. I go back next Thursday to get it checked again and if it's gotten worse they will deliver him sooner. My C-section date as of right now is July 18th, but that can easily change if my fluid gets worse. I felt a little discouraged after my appointment, but I'm still hoping and praying for the best. I can't believe baby Crue will be here in less than 2 weeks, I'm scared but very excited to finally meet him. Please continue to keep him in your prayers! Thanks for all your love and support.

Quote of the day: God doesn't give us what we can handle, God helps us handle what we are given.

2 comments:

  1. Aub!!! I love you!!! .... Don't know what else to say :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOO exciting you get to meet your sweet perfect baby boy so soon. He is already so special and SO SO loved. He is a lucky little guy and blessed to have you as his mommy! Praying for a great next couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete