Friday, June 22, 2012

NST

About 3 weeks ago I started having non stress tests done. I go in every week so they can monitor Crue's heart rate and make sure everything is going okay. I pretty much go and sit in a lazy boy recliner with monitors hooked to me for about an hour!! I have three monitors that are hooked to me at a time. one monitors his heart rate, one monitors my contractions and the other monitors his movement. It's extremely boring to say the least, but everything looks great so far. They also measure my amniotic fluid every time which also looks good! It's always nice to hear good news :)

1 comment:

  1. Audrey, I just read your updates on little Crue and I'm so sorry to hear about all of this! My family and I will be praying for all of you hoping that everything will go as well as possible for you guys and that you will get to hold Crue soon! Good luck, Love ya!

    ReplyDelete